my happy ass is sitting here in size 24 "straight" jeans that i bought today without trying on to put away for a future NSV. woo hoo. no sucking it in to get them on. no laying back on the bed. i own this one.
Nice! I went through my bra drawer Sunday night and about 2/3 rds of them had been previously retired, but are now back in circulation. The pretty ones, of course!
Congrats! I bought some NSV jeans over the weekend! I can't wait to put them on! Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteNice! I went through my bra drawer Sunday night and about 2/3 rds of them had been previously retired, but are now back in circulation. The pretty ones, of course!
ReplyDeletethanks yana! you reminded me i have a bag of old pretty ones somewhere. i need to pull them out before they are too big!
ReplyDelete