I just have to tell you I really like your kindergarten challenge. This year at my 5 yr old sons preschool Christmas pagaent... I was able to sit on the floor... last year I wouldn't have even thought about trying it. Sitting on little chairs was a scary enough thought. Anyway, you are well on your way, keep on posting, I'm really enjoying reading.
hahahahahahaha! Priceless! I will have to google it and see if I can buy one :) Isn't strange how we think of people we have never met? I do that all the time!
I just have to tell you I really like your kindergarten challenge. This year at my 5 yr old sons preschool Christmas pagaent... I was able to sit on the floor... last year I wouldn't have even thought about trying it. Sitting on little chairs was a scary enough thought. Anyway, you are well on your way, keep on posting, I'm really enjoying reading.
ReplyDeleteLara
hahahahahahaha! Priceless! I will have to google it and see if I can buy one :) Isn't strange how we think of people we have never met? I do that all the time!
ReplyDeleteOMG. My verification word was SIZES. Is blogger mocking us?
ReplyDeleteLove It! Looking forward to following you!
ReplyDeleteAnna -> http://thatgirlsforeverdiet.blogspot.com/
LOL, I love that shirt!
ReplyDelete