Sunday, May 9, 2010

celebrating mother's day...

and working on discovering my inner MILF.   i started this journey telling you i was doing this for my daughter and only her.  they i decided i was doing it *really* to be a skinny bitch.   but here on mother's day 2010...i am proclaiming to the world that my weight loss goal is not be a better mom, sit in a kindergarten chair, be a skinny bitch or even be healthy.  my weight loss goal is to be a MILF.  ;-)

the princess is a frickin mood today.  took her to the dog park and playground and she had major meltdowns.   came home.   told her to go to her room for a time out/rest and she slammed her door (the first time) and screamed at me she was moving away because i am the.worst.mom.ever.  lol

so in light of that i am blogging, cruising the net and having a grand ole time on mother's day being ignored.  for real!

prior to all the drama we actually had some fun taking "fashion girl" pictures.

yes, i "let" the princess go out in public wearing an undershirt, butterfly tights and a yellow tutu.



father's day 2006.  siz 5x outfit out of a catalog.



mother's day 2010.  size 18 (not plus 18) head to toe.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Skinny Moms out there....

9 comments:

  1. Loving her outfit! You're looking fantastic too.

    Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking awesome! :) Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the rest of your day is tantrum free! Great pictures - you're on your way to MILF-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is ADORABLE! Please tell her that I want that outfit!! ;) She's rockin' it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous...both you and your daughter! Halleluia to the MILF's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope she's out of your room and you are enjoying your day together! She is absolutely adorable, and you look fan-tab-ulous...definitely MILF territory!

    I admit, I wouldn't mind joining the ranks of MILFs as well. I said I didn't want my kids to have the fat mom, but maybe I can go even a step further and be the HOT mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Times her by two! I've had my share of tantrums and door slamming with both daughters. Thankfully, they are 19 and 23 now and we all survived...you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day. Sometimes being ignored is the best way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. better get a stick to guard yourself from all the MILF hunters! :-)
    and i LOVE the butterfly tights and yellow tutu combo!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete