Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Elvis has left the building...

Ladies, today I reached the pinnacle of my career.

During a presentation to the elected body of which I work for...the highest elective official said "Heidi, I thought you were a new employee. You look fantastic!".

It took every ounce of self-control to not assume the Elvis position and say "thank you, thank you very much" in my deepest voice....but I did flash a smile and thank him!

My attention seeking whoreness is floating on air!!!

11 comments:

  1. What a great NSV!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! I don't doubt that you enjoyed every second of it...and you deserve to enjoy every second of it! You've done amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'm basking in your air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dude - I so would have broken out the Elvis voice! YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha - I'm an Elvis freak and now I wanna see you do it. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It finally happened! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great NSV!!! You are doing so fantastic,

    I need someone to kick my ass in gear, to get back to losing weight!!

    ReplyDelete