Wednesday, August 4, 2010

100

8 months and 3 weeks since surgery.   i have lost 100 pounds since my pre-op weight.  

things are definitely slowing down....4 pounds lost in the past 3 weeks.   i did take another mini-fill today because i feel like i am eating too much.  but i am also eating the wrong things.  i know it.  i was honest at the doctor today.  

what this comes down to is that i am realizing that it is time for me to stop riding the lap-band train and realize that this is where both the habits need to change IMMEDIATELY and that i have to start thinking like a dieter somewhat.  and that fucking sucks.  because i hate dieting.  i am a bad dieter.  and with dieting comes bad behaviors.   sneaking.  making silly food bargains with myself.  obsessing about the next meal.  and more that i just don't want to talk about here right now.  UGH.  

but whatever.  i lost 100 pounds.  la la la.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the century club, my skinny friend! HOLY CRAP! You are seriously melting away!

    As for the dieting, I saw Catherine's suggestion on Yana's blog about making one small change. For her, it was eating just one sweet per day. Maybe if you make one small change, it'll be enough and then you won't have to DIET.

    Also, 4 lbs in 3 weeks is JUST FINE. So I don't think you have to panic and think you have to diet. This isn't a race, and while you are certainly leading the pack, you'll still hit the finish line if it keeps going like it's going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100! I feel a little like I need to get in a diet mode too, because my weight loss has stalled so much, but I don't do well with that. I guess I just need to get my head in the game.

    Are you ready for Kindergarten yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I agree with Amy - you are doing great. 4 pounds in 3 weeks isn't a disaster at all. Don't start throwing around that dirty D word quite yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out: http://justmeandmyband.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 100 pounds is amazing! Great job! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete