:-0 LOL. Definitely an awesome NSV. That's why I don't like tubing. Worried about getting my ass out of it at the end.
Happy Pride!!
It's the little things. :) Have fun!!
Great NSV!! You and the Princess look so happy together! You are sooo lucky to get to live in such a beautiful area too!
Last Pride festival I went to was in St. Pete a few years ago...had a great time! When I used to live in Atlanta, I used to go to the Pride Festival each year with my gay male friends. What a great time!
:-0 LOL. Definitely an awesome NSV. That's why I don't like tubing. Worried about getting my ass out of it at the end.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pride!!
ReplyDeleteIt's the little things. :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!
Great NSV!! You and the Princess look so happy together! You are sooo lucky to get to live in such a beautiful area too!
ReplyDeleteLast Pride festival I went to was in St. Pete a few years ago...had a great time! When I used to live in Atlanta, I used to go to the Pride Festival each year with my gay male friends. What a great time!
ReplyDelete