
I know the picture doesn't make sense....I am sitting in a City Commission chamber for my former employer. I left here 6 years ago and for the 3 miserable years (really) I was here the lap table attached to the seats never went down.
It is down and there is space between it and my lap! At least something positive will come out of this little trip down nightmare lane....
Good NSV! Thanks for the comment this morning.
ReplyDeleteI definitely remember the Kindergarten challenge- it's getting closer by the minute. :(
How wonderful that you found something so positive in this!! Yay you! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you could have something positive come out of the day.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I went to college as a 30-something and HATED the classes that had those stupid little desks. I felt like everyone was looking at me when I couldn't get the desk part down all the way.
ReplyDelete