Friday, March 5, 2010

Are all losses to be celebrated?

I think not.

This has been a busy week on the road. My eyes kept get distracted in the rear view mirror by a "hair" on my face.

It is not a hair it is a line/wrinkle/crease (!!!!!!!) that has appeared on my face! It is always there. Not just when I frown or smile - all.the.time! I am assuming this is a result of my face thinning out.

Time to go the way of the real housewives....

8 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Ok, probably not really, but fat does add a certain youthfulness to our faces, doesn't it?

    But I'll take a wrinkly face and a small butt any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! This qualifies as an NSV for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God created plastic surgeons for a reason. It would practically be blasphemy not to use their services. Actually, my family practice doctor does Botox! No kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Botox is our friend! I've noticed my wrinkles standing out more as I lose the face fat. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, you still look great!

    By the way, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Check it out on my blog!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to losing my chin, but not gaining lines. Oh well. I think once I lose all the weight I want, I'll check with a plastic surgeon for some non-surgical possibilites of a refresh - I've heard peels work well. Or maybe I'll just get bigger boobs so nobody will worry about my face. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am definitely all for filler! will be talking to my primary doctor about a hook up next time i see him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My surgeon does Botox! There are signs up in her office.

    ReplyDelete