haha, I had a moment like that a few weeks ago when I needed a pair of tights and walked right into Target and grabbed a pair. Craziness, the things "skinny" people take for granted, isn't it?
Screw the hose! Go au natural...... however, it is awfully nice to run into the grocery store to get them, as opposed to having to hit the mall, and go to LB, Avenue, Catherines/etc. U rcok!
haha, I had a moment like that a few weeks ago when I needed a pair of tights and walked right into Target and grabbed a pair. Craziness, the things "skinny" people take for granted, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThat was my goal years ago when I used to work at a job with pantyhose.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FANTASTIC NSv!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteShort & oh so sweet :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!
Screw the hose! Go au natural...... however, it is awfully nice to run into the grocery store to get them, as opposed to having to hit the mall, and go to LB, Avenue, Catherines/etc. U rcok!
ReplyDelete