Back from Maryland. Busy week ahead -- both at work and with social engagements.... but in the meantime the weekend was fun, fun, fun. Relaxing, no drama fun!
|
The reason we went... for the Princess to have her first snow and play with her cousins!
|
 |
My Cousin, her husband and kids, the Princess and my Uncle. It always amazes me when I see pictures and how my shoulder width is "normal".
|
 |
| There was a ropes course at the princess' cousin's birthday party. Never one to tell her what her what may or may not be too scary for her, I figured she would get two stories into the air and chicken out....until I looked up and saw THIS! |
 |
Then....oh my...then she decided to do the portion with NO HANDRAILS. WTF???? (but, then again, as my mom pointed out to me...i am *the* mommy who zip lined down a street in Vegas a told my kid all about it....)
i loved spending (not enough) time with Linda....she is soooo sweet. it really is amazing how you can connect on such a personal level with a "stranger".... she and i had our kindergarten chair challenge earlier this year --- so it was extra special to have our inspirations with us. and yes, they were that silly from the MOMENT they met each other! |
 |
| the princess and her new B.F.F they were sooooo cute. |
We had such a good time! Next time you're in MD, you two just have come over and hang out. We can have drinks while the princesses are silly. I'm glad you got home safely! I forgot to get your address to send the box so email it to me when you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time :o)
ReplyDelete