Sunday, December 19, 2010

Florida BOOBS!

Friday night I finally met Stephanie of the Electric LapBand.   We met up for dinner and had a great time talking.   Turns out that we went to the same middle and elementary schools and rival high schools.   small world, huh?

Speaking of Small World...WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! (see how i did that? lol)  

That's right, ladies...you too can have your picture taken with Heidi and Stephanie! And Babbling Amy too. and Maria too. And hopefully more Florida BOOBS.


Mark your calendars.... Sunday January 2nd -- EPCOT.    Plan to meet towards the left of the entrance turnstiles between 8:30 and 8:45AM.   If you are coming later...let me know via the blog and I will send you my cell to contact us by.

I, personally, am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!    Spending time with adults at Disney is something I rarely get to do -- even though we go almost once a month.  And to be with Lapband friends will be very cool.  

I hope those we can, will!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there... EPCOT is my favorite. This Wednesday, I am gonna hang around the other parks while my hubby works. I am going to miss the atmosphere... and the people watching. It's magical. *Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like such a blast! I haven't done the disney parks since my senior year in high school... I went to boarding school in south florida and that year I ended up going 6 times. Hoping to take my 5-yo niece sometime this year as I think it would be a blast to experience it all again through her eyes.
    You ladies have fun and take lots of photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete