random thoughts..............
- i am so over the cold. today it will at least stay in the 60s. but i really need the 70s to exist comfortably. i am a florida girl living in a florida home.
- i am already packed for the Florida BOOBS get together in Orlando this weekend. you *think* i am excited? but honestly, i am not sure if it is for the BOOBS or a trip to disney sans a child.
- i hate the blogger "bullet point" formatting.
- i have two dogs up for adoption. lol. one chihuahua and one cocker spaniel. they are both free to go and find a new family to abuse unless one of them fesses up and admits to PEEING IN MY BED this morning.
- which brings me to this.... i am now washing my thick, comfy feather bed mattress cover in a bathtub because it is so thick and comfy it does not fit into my washer. not happy. but at least i do not need to weight train today.
- when i saw this picture AND headline on my homepage this morning....my first thought was "mmmmmmmmmm. must have guacamole today".
That guacamole DOES look good! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry someone tinkled in your bed this morning - but I'm sure they feel super guilty. :D (Wasn't me!)
naughty pups!!!! it was probably too cold for them to move to go outside to do it.... blame mother nature, not the dogs!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend with mickey and minnie
I thought the same thing about the guac! Have fun this weekend :)
ReplyDeletedont talk to me anymore. we are officially broke up. You can go to THIS boob gathering but not chicago? And I dont want to hear that its closer.
ReplyDeleteblah.
blah blah
Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO SO SO excited for this weekend too! I need to remember to send you directions to pick me up Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI had some gooooooooood guacamole yesterday for lunch. My co-worker and I went to Rocco's Tacos, off of Military and Glades. Have you been? FABULOUS! You can order single tacos a la carte for about 3 bucks a piece. PERFECT for a bandster meal - guacamole and the insides of a taco. And they have excellent tacos too - shrimp tacos, fish tacos, carne asada tacos...delish. Next time we meet for dinner, we should go there.
I CANNOT wait for tomorrow. I need my Heidi fix so I can get my head out of my ass. :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Disney. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteHappy Un-bandiversary... for me the emotional/mental part has been as challenging as the physical.