Thursday, April 7, 2011

yana asked what i ate...

i am still struggling with blogging my feelings due to the betrayal that keeps on giving....long story short...i found out recently that my blog was shared with even more people than i knew.   so i have been avoiding blogging.  included some incredible NSV stuff from disney.  having a private pity party.  THEN last night i decide to do something for myself for the first time in a long time.  (considering since the last week in february i have had major surgery, interview and received my dream job, left a job i created 7 years ago and started a major career move job... i have had NO TIME for myself to socialize).  i go to a lesbian social group in the new city i work in.   and lo and fuckin behold in saunters my former so-called best friend.  this place is at least an hour away  from where she lives.  it is a place she habitually puts down (without experiencing)...but because they were talking about something that she personally finds important from an ego standpoint she shows up....  she was the last person i wanted to see.  and because she was with the person she has been is continuing to manipulate thru emotional abuse and infidelity and that person has been manipulated into thinking somehow *I* a the problem and is kind of not nice to me anymore i decided to quietly slip out the back door.    so much for networking for work -- having a night to myself --  breathing air that is not contaminated by manipulative women....(wow.  that felt so good to type out.)

but that was yesterday.  today is a new day.   so i will talk about food.... today i ate....

7:30AM -- EAS shake

11:30AM -- homemade egg salad.   2 hard boiled eggs, mayo and paprika.   i was able to eat all but the last 2 or 3 bites.

1:30PM - 3:30PM -- I nursed a sinful PB&J smoothie ....  it had

423 calories, 70 carbs and 24 gr protein.... (oopsies on the calories and carbs....)
6:30PM -- about 3/4 cup crock pot corned beef

and that's it.  i am behind on my water intake today (and every day lately).  i am satisfied.   i could probably mindlessly binge on stuff that will go down easily but i am being proactive on that issue and keeping busy tonight by packing for my trip to boston tomorrow, blogging and paying bills.

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I missed you at Disney, things have been crazy around here... *M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have to deal with lesbian drama. When will our community learn to be adults?

    *HUGS* I'm just a text away if you wanna vent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I just caught up on the backstory. That ex-friend is absolutely toxic. Well, as we all know, lots of the losses on this journey are extremely positive. 172 pounds and someone who lives to throw you under the bus -- while the latter loss must have hurt so much, base on everything you said about her, it sounds like a huge NSV. Congratulations on the dream job, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was some way to make your blog a safe place for you again. I miss you when you don't post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lady totally deserves to be titled "ex-friend". Period. Congrats on your success and the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say screw her! This is YOUR blog, you write what you want to write about. Obviously, she's going to take her own spin on ANYTHING you write, so why not just be on the up and up, and use this for what it's meant? A support, a sounding board, a place to cheer about accomplishments, bitch about the nitty gritty, and help support others too, by sharing your story?

    I had someone share my blog too, and I was truly pissed about it. I went back, and edited out some stuff that now, a few months out, if I had it to do over, I'd have left it there.

    Don't let someone else (especially a crummy someone else..... she sounds like arsenic to me!) censor you! She's not important. BUT...... you certainly are!

    I for one would like to hear more about the new job (and the potential with "the one that got away")

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the drama. EFFFF her! We all love you. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete