Thursday, August 12, 2010

a vlog....

about eating disorder behavior and our upcoming vacation to the Keys with a cameo by The Princess™.   and some dancing too.... made it yesterday...


this took me FOREVER to upload....so you better watch it!  lol.

10 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say your daughter is ADORABLE and you are looking really great! Skinny bitch! Thanks so much for sharing this, it was great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time....my husband and I are so ready to visit the keys! We live in NW FL and have only been here a year. We love to explore new areas. Your princess is darling and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing vlog. It really touched me. I think you are so brave to take the steps you are taking to fight these demons. A sheet over the mirror? Tossing the scale? Coming clean about the laxatives? WOW! I mean, I think a lot about how a therapist would tell me to deal with my issues surrounding my parents (which, for me, I believe are partially the reasons I got fat and have had body issues my whole life) and I purposefully don't go to therapy because I wouldn't want to do the things I know they would make me do or say the things they would want me to say. It is so brave to move forward so quickly, the way you are.

    You may have even inspired me to go to therapy, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smiled through the whole song. The Princess is just such a joy!

    You are doing so much of the hard work, and I am proud of you for it. And you have inspired me as well - I promise to not get on the scale until next Wed, my 'official' weigh-in day.

    Have fun - and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing vlog. I bet most of us can see many of those "disordered" behaviours in ourselves... I know I can. You are very brave.. and beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Vlog Heidi! I battle with issues too and have no doubt that therapy could help me. I just need to be brave enough to go.
    Princess is too cute!! I love Michael Franti! Have a great trip to the Keys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vlog is amazing, Heidi! Thank you for sharing this with us. You have really inspired me to go back to therapy. When I'm at goal I don't want to deal with the opposite extreme. I've been there before and I know how easy it would be to go back.

    P.S The Princess is adorable! Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! what a great vlog!! wrenches my heart but then made my heart soar!! princess is ADORABLE!!!

    it's sounds like you are in a good place and getting better every day! :-)
    have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I loved it! The princes is aDORable!

    I can totally identify with some of the eating disorder behavior. Sigh.

    You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FINALLY got a few minutes of alone time to watch your vlog. I love vlogs, but don't have much alone time to watch them. That will change once my girls go back to school. Anyway, first of all, you are looking awesome. I think it's great how you are facing your issues head on. I have to give kudos to your therapist to because she (I think she - not sure if it's he/she) sounds like one of the good ones. I think I've shared that I haven't had much luck with therapists, which sucks because I think having a good one would make this journey easier. I loved the big dance number at the end. Your Princess is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete