Tuesday, June 29, 2010

this one goes out to the one i lust....

seriously...just the other day i was thinking "how cool would it be to meet a lesbian who went through the band process and fall in love".  i mean it would be so cool to me to date someone who i could TOTALLY relate to.   someone who would know when i am stuck by the look in my eyes.  someone to coordinate my fills and mushie schedules with...  

unfortunately i think i may have to challenge a woman named heather to a dual to get my fantasy girl...sigh.... but i will just say this...i know my type...even when she does not know she is my type....lol....i have been flirting with and throwing myself at Amy W. for months now.   all my grooming and confidence building in her has only benefit some woman named Heather.... whatevah.  (lol...as if i have anything to do with heather and amy w....lol!!!)

go give amy w. your support.... http://cheeseandsunkist.blogspot.com/2010/06/glass-closet.html

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Fun post! So happy for Amy and sending out "the perfect bandster" vibes for you!

    ETA: My word verification was "mating"...is that a sign for you?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT?? lol
    and your comment on amy's blog about reaching goal and falling for a guy cracked me up! LMAO :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I have one more bad date....! :) We may have more in common than a band!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be great to have a woman that understands the whole band thing...unfortunately, my girl is skinny and doesn't get it. "So why would you want to get food stuck in your throat?" The questions really are quite logical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better get out your astronaut diaper and drive woman!
    Seriously, the last line of your comment to Amy just about made me pee myself.
    I hope you find the woman of your dreams. You deserve only the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah...You know I love you too! Thank God you arent coming to chicago...the list of women is getting long :)

    Your comment on my blog made me almost cry. And laugh. I know that if you ever do put your damn diaper on, you tease, we will meet in real life. But I have to warn you...I am even more charming in person...and according to the great state of Florida, we can not marry or adopt...but I guess you COULD buy me a ring and we could move to Vermont.

    The other day I had a cosmo or glamour or something laying on my desk and it had one of those stupid topics on the cover like "How to get a guy off in 50 easy steps" and my male coworker who is gay asked if I learned anything. I said "There are never any articles about OUR people"...he then told me that I had "only been gay for like 4 days so I can't claim to be one of "our people" yet. ahhaha

    I dont know if it is my ignorance or openmindedness or self protection, but when I am out with Heather in public and we are holding hands or kissing, I forget that others may be thinking hateful things or dissapproving. To me its what feels right and I forget some others might feel like its wrong. Sort of like when I told my parents. It hadnt really ever occurred to me NOT to tell them.

    You know me though. I am usually an open book. I dont like being closed...

    I am a pretty good read afterall :)

    kisses!

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete