oooh, I love your faux hawk! Your voice sounds just like I imagined. Your are looking fantastic by the way!...I vote for Florida toooo! Beach house split between all of us!!!
So per my latest post, I have a bone to pick with everybody that not only is everyone choosing this week - the first real week that I haven't been able to keep up on blogger - to not only do long, introspective posts, but I almost missed your first vlog and I hear that there is the beginnings of a get together of skinny bitches. I'm telling my husband now I need to quit my job so I can keep up on blogger - I can't really afford to be out of the loop.
I was going to tell you how happy I was you posted a VLOG, and you really shocked me there at the end.
Florida sounds good to me. I think that the Chicago event will be in September, so maybe we can have a very informal group meet up a little sooner in FL? Aren't flights cheap to go there?
I feel like I'm volunteering you, but you said... :)
lol @ the panties being left behind. Did you buy new ones while you were there or you going commando now? I would LOVE to visit Florida sometime. We will have to plan that one next. April would be 6 months. So it can be a semi-annual thing. I do hope you can all get together sooner ...that would be awesome! You look FANTASTIC in your vlog. Love the hair too. Your voice is just as I imagined it. Glad you had fun and got all that walking in. What a great way to see the City!
oooh, I love your faux hawk! Your voice sounds just like I imagined. Your are looking fantastic by the way!...I vote for Florida toooo! Beach house split between all of us!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! Rock on!!
ReplyDeleteSo per my latest post, I have a bone to pick with everybody that not only is everyone choosing this week - the first real week that I haven't been able to keep up on blogger - to not only do long, introspective posts, but I almost missed your first vlog and I hear that there is the beginnings of a get together of skinny bitches. I'm telling my husband now I need to quit my job so I can keep up on blogger - I can't really afford to be out of the loop.
ReplyDeleteI was going to tell you how happy I was you posted a VLOG, and you really shocked me there at the end.
ReplyDeleteFlorida sounds good to me. I think that the Chicago event will be in September, so maybe we can have a very informal group meet up a little sooner in FL? Aren't flights cheap to go there?
I feel like I'm volunteering you, but you said... :)
You know that I'll be in for a FL get-together after about June or so! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst, your face is soooooooooo skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiinnnnnnyyyyyy! And the hair rocks.
Hope the panties like their new home.
lol @ the panties being left behind. Did you buy new ones while you were there or you going commando now?
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to visit Florida sometime. We will have to plan that one next. April would be 6 months. So it can be a semi-annual thing. I do hope you can all get together sooner ...that would be awesome!
You look FANTASTIC in your vlog. Love the hair too. Your voice is just as I imagined it. Glad you had fun and got all that walking in. What a great way to see the City!
I love that 'do! You are rocking that hawk! :)
ReplyDelete