I started this journey with a seat belt extender (see December post about returning the extender)... Today my seat belt on the plane has at least a 3 inch tail!
Great job!!! I'm hoping that when I fly to Florida on Tuesday, that I have the same results as you!! The first time when I flew (3 years ago) I was 377, and now I'm 274, so I'm crossing my fingers that no seat belt extender is needed!!
ROCK ON! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteVictory!
ReplyDeleteBest picture in the world!!! Congrats :-)
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteThe lack of an extender and having room in the belt is such a HUGE accomplishment. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great NSV if I ever saw one!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!! I'm hoping that when I fly to Florida on Tuesday, that I have the same results as you!! The first time when I flew (3 years ago) I was 377, and now I'm 274, so I'm crossing my fingers that no seat belt extender is needed!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I know that must be a huge milestone for you! Awesome.
ReplyDelete