what tracey fails to realize that i am 9 hours and 31 minutes and a pair of astronaut diapers (florida humor) away from getting "what" i want...
actually...i am sparing you all a weekend of dealing with both mine and amy's narcissism....it is hard enough to be in a room with one person who thinks everyone wants to sleep with them...imagine the two of us in one hotel at the same time.....
Well I for one am sad you're not coming. I think I would love to meet someone who could rival me in the narcissism department! :)
ReplyDeleteaww.....too cute.
ReplyDeleteBefore I read her comment to you on your last post, I was thinking Amy had her first stalker!! LMAO - Astronaut diaper.
hahaha! I KNEW it i KNEW it I KNEW it! Just as I suspected! hahaha...diaper!
ReplyDeleteFor realz though, I am bummed you can't come :( but I do realize that vegas with people you know in real life might be a smidge more tempting!