Saturday, April 10, 2010

my science fair project

question:   what will my alcohol tolerance be after i am banded?

hypothesis:  i will have no tolerance and lose any interest in drinking because i will be puking and it will just suck.

conclusion: LIFE IS GRAND!   i have no tolerance but because of the general lack of food in my stomach -- no puking.   just a very relaxing drunk.  the kind i associate with sitting on the beach all day.  minimal hangover too.  i was a rum and diet coke girl.  because i am not drinking carbonation now i had hurricanes and rum runners all night.   2 and a half to be exact.  it was wooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnddddddddddeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllll.

like a long lost lover, we are reunited and it feels so good....

6 comments:

  1. Love me some Hurricanes! Did you go to Pat O's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo glad it worked out for you! a warm welcome back to the land of fun drunk people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a lightweight drinker now, but it just makes us cheap dates! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time have one for me too!! I am not supposed to drink at all anymore because of all the drugs I take (RX, not illegal-lol)! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to unwind and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I'd comment twice, because if you're like me, there's a good chance you won't go back to older posts:

    Good, let's do this. i'm thinking someplace warm vegas, florida? are there cheap flights to florida? i know how much you are trying to avoid being "the organizer", but...

    I'm going to try to get my surgery date this afternoon, and will hopefully get my surgery within the month. SO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS WITHOUT ME.

    ReplyDelete