Sunday, February 28, 2010

Don't hate me because I am tight..

Don't you just hate those skinny bitches who blah blah blah on the internet about how they are only able to get a drink down in the morning because they have good restriction...

Just sayin.

7 comments:

  1. LOL love the title of this post! Even with fab restriction I can always find something to eat in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the ones that then continue on the day with what seems to be a very disordered vision of good bandster nutrition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing... I might not eat very well at 7 a.m., but just wait until 10 or so. Then it's Katy bar the door. Time for me to have another fill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I hate them... until it's me! Just you wait!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. Today was my first experience where I was having some problems eating my Breakfast/Lunch! Since I rarely eat before 10:00-10:30 am, I have never had a problem. I don't know what happened today!

    Thanks for your comment on my post today! I agree, I should have put the photos of my comparison pics with the measurements. But somehow I had gotten it messed up. I posted the photos a couple of weeks ago, so I copied that post and re posted it today!!

    Hope you and your little princess had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL your post made me laugh! Thanks :)
    I <3 your new profile pic, super cute. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete