Tuesday, December 29, 2009

progress pics -- 7 weeks post-op



Me (and the princess) on September 17, 2009. I am the one trying to hide my body behind a 36 pound 4 year old.  I can't wait for our cruise in February to do some great comparison pictures!







Me today -- December 29, 2009.   New sweater and new "skinny" jeans.  The biggest difference I see thus far when i look at myself in the mirror is my face, shoulder width and my waist (apparently i had one afterall).     Also my smile.   This is the smile i used to have in my younger days.  A smile that would have people coming across bars to compliment me on my eyes and smile....

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference! Not only in your face, but your body as well. Plus, as you were getting at - you look happier. You look great!

    The princess is ADORABLE the only other picture I'd seen of her was with sun glasses on. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pictures! How much have you lost so far b/c it looks like a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. besides your face, I can tell a huge difference below your boobs and above your waist! And in just 7 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amy, I really see a difference in the area between the waist & boobs! I also agree with Robyn, you look happy!

    And the "princess" is really adorable!

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. O. M. G. You look amazing! You really have done well. And I LOVE that sweater. Gorgeous!

    I am enjoying sharing this journey with you,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your smile is radiant..... and contagious! I couldn't help smiling right back at you!!!

    ReplyDelete