I am a follower of Amy, and now I guess I will be a follower of YOU. Glee is amazing. I bought season one and my kids and I watched the entire thing Saturday and Sunday. I had actually missed some episodes due to Biggest Loser or something, but I won't miss next season!
my husband bought me both the cds for christmas, it is all i have listened to for days.
ReplyDeletei miss it too!!
I hear you girls. I want it to come back!
ReplyDeleteI guess I need to start watching it because I've had so many people tell me about it lately. I'm a big musical geek so it should be right up my alley.
ReplyDeleteOh sister....this show is simply amazing! Matthew Morrison was on the Kennedy Center Honors last night and he made my toes curl!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of Amy, and now I guess I will be a follower of YOU. Glee is amazing. I bought season one and my kids and I watched the entire thing Saturday and Sunday. I had actually missed some episodes due to Biggest Loser or something, but I won't miss next season!
ReplyDelete