Thursday, December 24, 2009

LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!



just sayin....

8 comments:

  1. LOL love it!! This every 3-4 days stuff is getting old!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! If only it were true!! Don't worry, just eat enough fiber & it will get better.

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! Oh the fun of being a bandster!

    Hope you have a nice quiet day with the princess...and would it be weird if I sent you some, um, productive vibes? :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried putting Benefiber into everything you eat and drink? I read that tip and now that I am on the pre-op liquid diet (well, having some difficulty following it for the 14 days-- but I have 9 to go...) I put Benefiber in every shake.
    Hope this works out. Your blog is so great-- I love your sense of humor. I am reading up on it now!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhahahahah, OMG...this is so PERFECt! I love it. For real. I am jealous of your wit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see that I'm not the only one who's been having issues.... and my husband poops 2-3x A DAY. Bastard!

    ReplyDelete