Tuesday, December 8, 2009



i realized tonight that i am nothing more than an attention seeking whore. ok, i am working on the whore status -- but i am an attention seeker.

i was at a community meeting and had to give a presentation. there were about 50 people there and about 15 different people raised their hand to make comments or ask questions. and with each one i found myself thinking "here it comes, they are going to publicly ask me how much weight i have lost! yippee!" and gosh darn, not one person did.
what a bust of a night. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, they may not have today, but they will when it is obvious that you have lost the weight!

    Congrats on the weight loss & the first fill! My first fill is Dec 28th & I am terrified that I messed up my port. I won't know for sure until they try to fill me I guess. :( But I can't wait for the fill, I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, you make me laugh! That would have totally been me. :)

    Congrats on the fill!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete