I am so sorry I snapped at you today. It wasn't really about the (ridiculous) price of one pair of black panty hose. ($18.95?????). It was about the fact that I had no choice but to look at your pantyhose because the kind they have at Target are too small. And I am not only pissed that I gained weight but also that it all came back in my stomach, back and thighs.
Anyhoo. I was not that pissed that I ate chocolate. But again, sorry I snapped and left them on the counter when I stormed out.
Breakfast: EAS shake
Lunch: salad with baked chicken, bacon and avocado.
Snack: lite cheese stick
Dinner: Mexican restaurant chicken tortilla soup without tortilla strips AND I DID NOT TOUCH THE CHIPS ON THE TABLE!!!!!
I may actually do this....
What did you snap at her FOR? Because of the price or did she do something. $19 for panty hose? Are they tights? Will they last? Are they piped with silver or rose gold?!?!?
ReplyDeletei snapped at her because i gained weight and "had" to go into Lane Bryant for a certain style stockings (black lacey for a dressy event). maybe if they had rose gold i would have been distracted enough and not snapped. anyways, i bought $8 ones at Kmart last night and took a light comfort in the fact that i was a 2X and not a 3X. silver linings....
ReplyDelete