I can't tell you the last day I have been chocolate free dude. There is a lady at work who has a candy drawer...so I don't want the drawer to feel lonely so I eat a couple of little pieces a day...and last night I actually melted chocolate almond bark and just ate it with a spoon. Seriously. I have problems. You are stronger than me.
Amy, I have instituted a rule in City Hall that they can only have Kit Kats and Twix at their desk since I am allergic to wheat and will not eat those. today i found out that there were reese in the building and it was not a pretty meltdown. now, if i could just commit to exercise like you do....
I am glad to see you back. You can do this, you did it once you can do it again. Go girl.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you the last day I have been chocolate free dude. There is a lady at work who has a candy drawer...so I don't want the drawer to feel lonely so I eat a couple of little pieces a day...and last night I actually melted chocolate almond bark and just ate it with a spoon. Seriously. I have problems. You are stronger than me.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bonnie.
ReplyDeleteAmy, I have instituted a rule in City Hall that they can only have Kit Kats and Twix at their desk since I am allergic to wheat and will not eat those. today i found out that there were reese in the building and it was not a pretty meltdown. now, if i could just commit to exercise like you do....