From Disney's Polynesian resort. Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. (since it is a fixed price menu the manager has agreed to let me pay the kid rate! Yay!)
Yay! Looks like fun... and all Disney restaurants charge us the kids' rate... most don't even ask to see my card. I also order kids' meals in the parks... and save the individual wrapped fruit, veggies, or whatever til later, if I can't fit it.
beautiful girls :-)
ReplyDeleteYay for kids prices and people who allow us to make use of them :o)
ReplyDeleteSo much fun. I love Stitch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture!!! I love the happiest place on earth!
ReplyDeleteYay! Looks like fun... and all Disney restaurants charge us the kids' rate... most don't even ask to see my card. I also order kids' meals in the parks... and save the individual wrapped fruit, veggies, or whatever til later, if I can't fit it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful smiles....... and can I tell you how SKINNY you are in this picture?!?!??! BTW.... that fuschia/red color? TOTALLY you!
ReplyDelete