Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today

I feel fat. For the first time in 6 months I feel fat.

My baby-fill last week did not bring me to my sweet spot. So now I am sitting at the surgeon's office waiting for a big-girl fill.

On top of this I am exhausted and crabby. Only support in the vein of "that sucks" is accepted today. I know it will get better but today I need a big ole that sucks pity party.

10 comments:

  1. That sucks! Hate days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! I'm in the same position. What's with these stupid surgeons and their mini fills? COME ON! I'm a big girl (in more ways than I can count) what's with the small fill!? Bring out the big syringe! You're not alone! Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks! Get the big girl fill and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll join in too. That sucks! Happy now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that sucks. Hope the big girl fill will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks the big one! You need a BIG fill!
    Show the surgeon your blogger poll; we vote for a bigger fill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hate those days! have a fun "filled" day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sucks! Hate when days like that happen.

    ReplyDelete