
I conducted an experiment today at the airport. I took an 11oz EAS shake thru security. I put it in the bin with my baggie of small liquids and gels. I had my LapBand medical card in my hand. They were very nonchalant about it. The agent took just the drink over to the special desk and by the time I had my slip-on shoes on, he was handing my drink back to me. I asked him if he wanted to see my medical card and he said "no. I can't dispute your reason (for the drink)".
I am now tucked into my cozy seat waiting for the door to close with the table DOWN. The picture is of the tail of the seat belt that is not needed...
Flight is filling up...I wonder if someone will be taking this middle seat...don't want to be the fat person someone is stuck next to....
Looks like I have won this challenge! Fort Lauderdale here I come!
PS I was able to get a fill appointment for tomorrow....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Interesting about the shake! And you won! Get a Big Girl fill tomorrow - that is always my advice!
ReplyDeleteNicely done you saucy minx!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLiving on the edge! I love it!!
ReplyDelete