Funny!! It is strange to try on clothes in your OLD self sizes and see how much you have changed! I put on a 1X top this past weekend on my shopping spree....oh my!! And to think I use to wear a 2X!!
Me too! I have a way too big pair of pants on today. If you're up for a care package of sisterhood clothes let me know. You can email me at lindasbandwidth@gmail.com
LOL!! I have such a hard time remembering that I have lost x pounds. In my mind I am still at my heaviest. I wonder how long it takes before we DON'T have to think twice when think about what size we are or what weight. Last week when traveling for work I brought two sizes and wore the bigger ones since I wasn't sure if the smaller sizes really fit right. This week I wore all the smaller sizes. It was hard for some reason, but I am glad I did.
Time for some smaller sizes? lol
ReplyDeleteFunny!! It is strange to try on clothes in your OLD self sizes and see how much you have changed! I put on a 1X top this past weekend on my shopping spree....oh my!! And to think I use to wear a 2X!!
ReplyDeleteIt's time to go SHOPPING!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Me too! I have a way too big pair of pants on today. If you're up for a care package of sisterhood clothes let me know. You can email me at lindasbandwidth@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou are SO not a size 26! Good job! About your next post....UGH.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I have such a hard time remembering that I have lost x pounds. In my mind I am still at my heaviest. I wonder how long it takes before we DON'T have to think twice when think about what size we are or what weight. Last week when traveling for work I brought two sizes and wore the bigger ones since I wasn't sure if the smaller sizes really fit right. This week I wore all the smaller sizes. It was hard for some reason, but I am glad I did.
ReplyDelete