Friday, August 19, 2011

Holy Shit

Cleaning out a closet and came across these.   The size of them is even more dramatic in person.   And they are "only" a 26/28.  I definitely was bigger at some point.
 
A perfect reality check for me....
 
(pictures courtesy of the princess...who is not understanding why i would have fat person pants in the closet....)

6 comments:

  1. Holy shit! Oh wait, you already said that.

    I just watched your vlog from May - I am suuuuper eagar to see how it all goes. We have some similar issues. Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable....you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby doll!!!! Look how TEENY you are!!!!!! Princess makes me giggle... if you ask my boys if their mom has lost weight, they generally answer "I don't think so" or "maybe"...... little pumpkins just see us for what we are: Mommies :) (Oh.... and a walking, talking kleenex, let's not forget that!)

    ReplyDelete