life is not worth living without photographic evidence....
i am home from vegas, apparently. i will post more tomorrow about some band related stuff during the trip and other updates. in the meantime....viva las vegas, baby!
(this picture is TOTALLY staged...but funny, nonetheless to me....you had to be there.....)

I want to come and play with u and Amy and eat bon bons damnit! I will even leave heather at home! Will u send me the link for the resume as well?
ReplyDeleteI think Amy W. is stalking me! LOL I am honored! (Come hang out with us, please????!!!!)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time - I am so looking forward to spending time with you. I know you will motivate and inspire me...
ummm....can i come hang out too????
ReplyDeleteSeriously, when are we getting together, October 10 came and went? You look like you had a great time in Vegas... Vegas rocks! *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."
ReplyDeleteI think you need a pillow if you're going to sleep on a (school?) floor... and perhaps a bottle of hand-sanitizer :)
ReplyDelete