Monday, August 9, 2010

jealous?


i met babbling amy and you didn't!    she is just simply amazing.   so fun and easy to talk to.   so nice and funny.   it was great to go out to eat and compare notes.   and yes, we totally talked about all you bloggers!  lol.

13 comments:

  1. SO jealous! Did you go to a hot-girls-in-black-dresses convention?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. *Stomps foot* NO FAIR!!

    So fun to meet up - glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, you guys look great! I love meeting other bandsters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely jealous. But I got to hang with Linda of Linda's Bandwith and her hubby, Rick of BAND TOGETHER and daughter Cate on Sunday. So there! :) It's great meeting other bloggers. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous!! I wore all black today so I totally would have fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm blushing! I was just coming to post something similar about Heidi! We had so much fun and are definitely doing it again. You guys - she looks awesome. And has a very, very cute (and bright!) daughter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the holy hell??? Who planned this without me? You talked about me and how hot I am the whole time right? Right? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, not FAIR.. but you two are some hot lookin chicks!.. I guess I have to get that sexy black dress for CHI too.. (oh the pressure!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I can't wait to get to meet all my sweet peeps in Chicago. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally am ***SO*** jealous!

    And dishing on all us bloggers? I'm even MORE jealous now!

    Hope you girlz had a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete