I agree about the arms - that's the first thing I want done and for the same reasons. Going through another Florida summer in 3/4 length sleeves sucks. I was in Old Navy the other day and found the cutest shirt and it looked awesome on my body but had cap sleeves and looked awful on my nasty flappy arms. So depressing. It's like, for the first time I can shop for all these super cute clothes and still get depressed after a shopping trip. Gah. Anyway, I'm excited for you and hope I can follow in your footsteps!
I loved this vlog and your candid talk about the plastic surgery... It is such an important part of the weight loss journey, sort of like an eraser on all the damage we did to ourselves, taking away alot of the constant reminders of our former FAT. I can't wait to get close to goal to find out what surgeries I can afford or insurance will cover to help me forget a little of my war wounds from the Battle of the bulge.
I agree about the arms - that's the first thing I want done and for the same reasons. Going through another Florida summer in 3/4 length sleeves sucks. I was in Old Navy the other day and found the cutest shirt and it looked awesome on my body but had cap sleeves and looked awful on my nasty flappy arms. So depressing. It's like, for the first time I can shop for all these super cute clothes and still get depressed after a shopping trip. Gah. Anyway, I'm excited for you and hope I can follow in your footsteps!
ReplyDeleteYou have come so far girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comment on my blog today....it meant a lot to me.
I loved this vlog and your candid talk about the plastic surgery... It is such an important part of the weight loss journey, sort of like an eraser on all the damage we did to ourselves, taking away alot of the constant reminders of our former FAT. I can't wait to get close to goal to find out what surgeries I can afford or insurance will cover to help me forget a little of my war wounds from the Battle of the bulge.
ReplyDelete